Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you allege that your intellectual property is being violated, you must submit to Clicknews.co the following:
– Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the specific location (direct link) of the infringing materials on our website that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that we are capable of finding and verifying its existence.
– Contact information of the person notifying Clicknews.co, such as full name, company, telephone number and e-mail address.
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received;
– It is our policy to remove or disable access to the infringing material as soon as possible, and;
– To notify the complainant;
– To notify the content provider, member or user that we have removed or disabled access to the material; and that repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that Clicknews.co will terminate such content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the service.